Keep Moisture from Surfacing in Concrete Floors in Industrial Warehouses and Government Buildings
Industrial Moisture Mitigation for Concrete Slabs
Government and Industrial facilities tend to share a no-frills approach when it comes to flooring: concrete slabs covering large areas. Without proper moisture mitigation solutions or a vapor seal, these structures can begin to dilapidate sooner than they should. Additionally, surfacing moisture can damage goods and materials resting on top of concrete floors.
Bone Dry Pro is best for indoor projects over 2,000 ft2 and is the complete solution for sealing concrete floors covering large surface areas like:
- Dry storage facilities
- Military barracks
- Airplane hangars
- Post offices
All Bone Dry Concrete Sealing products cover 220 ft2 per gallon.
Sealing Concrete Floors for Large Warehouses and Storage Facilities
Bone Dry carries a full line of concrete sealing and preparation products to eliminate or minimize the damaging effects of moisture. From primers and etching compounds, to surface sealers and coating products, our line of moisture mitigation solutions will accommodate the needs of any concrete pouring or sealing project. All types of moisture damage can be prevented through our properly-applied penetrating sealers, and Bone Dry products are guaranteed to prevent moisture-based damage for many years down the line.
Bone Dry Products Provide Complete Moisture Mitigation Solutions
Bone Dry products cover all of your concrete treatment and waterproofing projects.
- – Complete commercial and industrial indoor concrete sealer
- – Standard concrete moisture mitigation for indoor or outdoor surfaces
- – Indoor or outdoor sealer with added anti-microbial additives to prevent mold
- – preparatory treatment to open the pours of hard-troweled existing concrete
- – pre-treatment for extremely porous concrete
- – semi-gloss surface coating for indoor/outdoor use on concrete, brick block, and stucco