Stanislaus County Public Safety Center – Ceres, CA
Largest Stanislaus County Capital Project Uses Bone Dry Moisture Mitigation for Expansion
The Stanislaus County Public Safety Center dedicated its 170,000 sq. ft. expansion in March 2017. The $113 million expansion project included a support facility for inmate intake and transportation activities. Inmates needed a healthier environment, and with a swiftly approaching deadline, contractors looked to Bone Dry Pro for quick and reliable moisture mitigation. Now the public safety center holds 552 new beds and more space to relieve overcrowding.
No matter what type of construction project you’re working on, Bone Dry Pro offers speedy and durable protection for concrete flooring. Bone Dry Pro has a 20-year warranty for long-lasting protection against any amount of moisture damage. Order a commercial moisture mitigation system from Bone Dry for lasting concrete work without losing time.
Why Do Contractors Trust Bone Dry?
- Easy spray-on application
- Covers 220-360 sq. ft. per gallon
- Replaces the cure and seal process
- Provides a permanent anti-microbial waterproof barrier
Browse all of our concrete sealers for effective moisture mitigation:
- Penetrating Sealers: Deep sealing action to stop moisture from surfacing –
- Concrete Preparation Products: Etch hard-troweled concrete and seal porous cement based structures –
- Surface Coatings: Semi-gloss and waterproof surface sealers –
For Fast Moisture Mitigation, Look to Bone Dry Pro
Fast-paced construction often means there’s no time for concrete to dry without moisture mitigation products. Bone Dry Pro works for new and existing concrete slabs, preventing moisture issues like concrete sweating or mold growth. Our sealer penetrates into concrete pores and hardens the substrate to properly seal concrete, and thanks to Bone Dry Pro, Stanislaus County inmates were able to occupy the expansion before the grant deadline.