Concrete Sealers for Church Construction Projects
Penetrating Concrete Sealers for Religious Facilities
Churches, synagogues, and other houses of worship often require building expansions and renovations in order to maintain their structure, and contractors trust the industry-leading moisture treatment experts at Bone Dry Products. Bone Dry has formulated a line of high-quality surface sealants to repel moisture and contaminants from concrete substrates while remaining permeable to water vapor.
Keeping every aspect of a construction project on time and under budget is essential for contractors, and flooring subcontractors are particularly aware of how much time it takes to cure concrete substrates. Bone Dry Products is the leading supplier of penetrating concrete sealing treatments with short cure times that contractors all over the country trust.
Check out Bone Dry’s line of deep-penetrating concrete sealers here:
Learn more about the religious facilities where Bone Dry Pro was used:
Apply Bone Dry Pro Sealer Immediately After the Pour
Bone Dry penetrating sealers will create a waterproof barrier from within concrete floors, and Bone Dry Pro sealer can be applied at least an hour after fresh concrete is poured. Most sealers can only be applied after a concrete floor is fully cured, which usually takes weeks, but Bone Dry Pro’s special formula is made to be the complete solution for all types of concrete floors. The speed with which Bone Dry Pro can be applied to your freshly-poured concrete floors can save days on the job.
Applying Bone Dry Pro sealer immediately after the pour is only one of the many benefits of using our product. Some other benefits include:
- Fewer contractors – with Bone Dry’s easy-to-apply spray application, Bone Dry Pro won’t need a whole team of contractors to apply the penetrating sealer to concrete flooring.
- Less labor-intensive – contractors are able to work faster with quick-drying Bone Dry Pro and stay on schedule for longer projects or larger commercial concrete-pouring jobs
- Installation included for larger commercial projects – Call us at 262-694-9748 to learn more.
- No need for a cure and seal product – Bone Dry Pro is a penetrating sealer that hardens substrates while creating an antimicrobial barrier on the surface to prevent future mold and mildew growth.
Check out all the moisture mitigation products we offer for your next church or religious facility building project:
- – Complete commercial and industrial indoor concrete sealer
- – Standard concrete moisture mitigation for indoor or outdoor surfaces
- – Indoor or outdoor sealer with added anti-microbial additives to prevent mold
- – preparatory treatment to open the pours of hard-troweled existing concrete
- – pre-treatment for extremely porous concrete
- – semi-gloss surface coating for indoor/outdoor use on concrete, brick block, and stucco