Contractors Save Time on the Job with Penetrating Bone Dry Concrete Moisture Sealers
For general contractors, keeping every aspect of a construction project on time and under budget is essential. Flooring subcontractors particularly aware of the time sink of curing concrete substrates. Bone Dry Products is a leading supplier of penetrating concrete sealing treatments with short cure times. With the Quick Dry add-on, Bone Dry concrete sealants cure within substrates in as few as six hours, allowing the flooring to be laid much sooner than with other sealers.
Without proper concrete sealers, moisture in concrete substrates can damage flooring materials, lead to mold growth and hurt a contracting firm’s reputation for quality work. Bone Dry’s line of penetrating concrete sealers, concrete preparations and coatings benefit contractors by saving their time, money and reputation.
Quality Concrete Treatment Products for Concrete Contractors
Penetrating sealers like Bone Dry Pro save time by minimizing labor and taking time-consuming steps out of the process. Unlike many epoxy sealers, Bone Dry doesn’t necessarily require surface preparation like grinding or shot-blasting to penetrate the substrate and fill concrete capillaries.
For sealing hard-troweled surfaces without any surface treatment, concrete can be easily etched using our Etch-A-Crete product, which opens substrate pores and forces impurities to the surface, while adding extra bonding strength for Bone Dry’s moisture mitigation products.
- Penetrating Sealers – Sealers create a moisture barrier deep in concrete substrates
- Concrete Surface Preparation – pre sealing compounds used to etch and enhance product bonding characteristics
- Surface Coating Products – surface treatments for waterproofing, weatherproofing and chemical resistance
Contact the concrete sealer manufacturers at Bone Dry to get penetrating moisture mitigation products for your contracting firm.
Bone Dry Pro’s 20-Year Warranty adds Value to Concrete Projects
Our commercial penetrating concrete sealer covers around 220 square feet per gallon and is specially formulated to prevent microbial and mold growth in the substrate. Thanks to the included Quick Dry admixture, it cures and bonds with the concrete in as few as 6 hours.
Best of all, Bone Dry Pro comes with a 20-year warranty for commercial floor coverings against moisture-related failures.
Bone Dry Pro System for Commercial Concrete Contractors
The Bone Dry Pro System is a permanent vapor sealer and the industry leader in deep-penetrating concrete sealing for larger commercial products. The system comes complete with:
- Sufficient Bone Dry Pro to seal the square footage for your project
- Application sprayers and protective gear
- Suitable flooring glue for specified floor covering material
- Bone Dry’s industry-leading 20-year warranty
The Bone Dry Pro System ships for free anywhere in the contiguous US, arriving with all equipment on a single pallet, ready to use.
The Bone Dry Pro System has been successfully used on a wide variety of commercial contracting projects including:
- Cordage Park - Plymouth, MA
- Rocky Mount Downtown Community Facility - Rocky Mount, NC
- Carnegie Library - Pittsburgh, PA
- The Adirondack Club - Franklin, MA
- Spectrum Rehabilitation Center - Grand Rapids, MI
- Life Time Fitness Center - Multiple Locations
- TSI Technical Services - Oak Harbor, WA
- CGV Theater - Buena Park, CA
Concrete Surface Sealers and Coatings Available from Bone Dry
Bone Dry has also formulated a line of surface sealants to repel moisture and contaminants from the substrate while remaining permeable to water vapor. We offer two different concrete sealers:
- - a great garage floor sealer that protects against common automotive fluids and resists staining with a semi-gloss finish