Canon-McMillan High School in Canonsburg, NY
Building Improvements to Accommodate a Growing Student Population
In 2018, the North Strabane Township approved the preliminary site plan of a 38,700-square-foot addition to the existing 220,000-square-foot structure at Canon-McMillan High School in Canonsburg, NY. The $17.8 million expansion project included:
- New science labs
- A large group instruction area
- Traditional-sized classrooms
- Expansion of the cafeteria
- Expansion of the band room
- Expansion of the technology wing
- Reconfiguration of school offices
- Improvements to the auditorium
Bone Dry offers a high-quality water-based, penetrating concrete sealer with a specialized formula that keeps the concrete in new constructions clean and dry for years down the road. Moisture infiltration leads to many problems with concrete flooring, including mold growth and emulsified adhesives. Bone Dry Pro is a quick, easy-to-apply moisture mitigation product designed to waterproof concrete and be used under floor coverings on both new and existing slabs.
Contact the professionals at Bone Dry Products today to learn more about our moisture mitigation products for new construction projects.
Learn more about Bone Dry's concrete sealer treatment for schools and universities.
The Best Moisture Mitigation Solutions for Concrete Substrates
The experts at Bone Dry carry a full line of concrete sealing and preparation products to eliminate or minimize the damaging effects of moisture in buildings like public schools, universities, and community centers. From primers and etching compounds, to surface sealers and coating products, our line of moisture mitigation solutions will accommodate the needs of any concrete pouring or sealing project!
Check out our entire line of moisture mitigation solutions here:
- Penetrating Sealers: Deep sealing action to stop moisture from surfacing –
- Concrete Preparation Products: Etch hard-troweled concrete and seal porous cement-based structures –
- Surface Coatings: Semi-gloss and waterproof surface sealers –